Are you so tired of running late that you are considering a haircut to save the hair drying time, yet again? Instead of cutting your hair, simply cut the hair drying time in half and be punctual using these time-saving tools for a change
Following are the top ten tools to dry hair in half the time
1. DuraComfort Essentials Super Absorbent Anti-Frizz Microfiber Hair Towel, Large 41 x 19-Inches
Firstly, to cut down hair drying time in half use a microfiber towel that effectively soaks up water such as Duracomfort. Duracomfort is also anti-frizz and will not make your hair frizzy due to friction while rubbing. DuraComfort is super absorbent thus no need to rub vigorously to cause breakage or create static electricity.
2. Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Rotating Styler/Hot Air Brush; 2-inch; Ombre
If you have damaged, fine or normal straight hair then this one tool is good enough to give you a professional blow out looks in half the time. No need to dry hair separately. Just use a suitable volumizing product on towel dried damp hair and use Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air. It comes in 3 different sizes and colors and rotates both ways conveniently.
3. Andis 1875-Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Styling Hair Dryer, Gold (82105)
It has high-velocity airflow and ionic technology to dry hair faster. It can handle the long and wavy hair and saves half the drying time too. It detangles, smoothens, adds shine and dries hair at the same time. Come with 3 different attachments to suit your taste and hair type.
4. Revlon 1875W Infrared Hair Dryer for Faster Drying & Maximum Shine
It’s not just a fast hair dryer to cut of drying time in half but it’s a complete fast hair drying toolkit with diffuser and concentrator. Loaded with healthy infrared technology and shine enhancing tourmaline it has a wonderful balance of power and care
5. Remington S8001G Wet 2 Straight Wide Plate Wet/Dry Ceramic Hair Straightening Iron with Tourmaline, 2-inch, Purple
It’s suitable for all hair types and you will get amazingly uniform pin straight salon quality hair in half the time. Just as the name suggests, there is no need to dry your hair prior to using it. While it gives you faster result it is also safer and healthier for your hair.
6. Tifara Beauty 42-pack 7″ Long Flexible Curling Rods
These flexible hair curlers give you the flexibility to set your hair the night before! Just wash your hair the night before and let your hair air dry. When the hair is about 70% dry put your hair product and start to wrap your hair around the curlers. You can create numerous sizes of curls by wrapping loosely or tightly or wrapping on to smaller or bigger curlers as well as taking thicker or thinner section of hair too. Just remove the curlers in the morning and use a setting spray lightly and off you go!
7. Hair Flair New and Improved Deluxe Softhood Bonnet Hair Dryer Attachment + hair dryer
If you feel uncomfortable to sleep with your curlers on then we suggest the Hair Flair Deluxe Softhood Bonnet Hair Dryer Attachment. It reduces the hair drying time by 50%. It will fit with any hair dryer that you already have. You need to get the curlers such as the Tifara Beauty 42-pack 7″ separately too. Apply volumizer or any other product you use on damp hair. Put the curlers on and use the Hair Flair Deluxe Softhood to create salon perfect waves and curls at home in minutes.
8. Remington AC2015 T|Studio Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Hair Dryer, Deep Purple
If you are interested to buy a new powerful hair dryer to use with a soft bonnet hair attachment and stop wasting time then we suggest, you buy the Remington AC2015 T|Studio Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Hair Dryer, Deep Purple.
9. Conair Pro Style Collapsible Bonnet Hair Dryer, Black
If you don’t want to spend an hour hair drying then this hard bonnet hair dryer is a pro tool. Airflow, Heat and height are adjustable for your utmost comfort. It saves time as well as space and folds compactly for traveling or storage.
10. Xtava White Orchid Large Hair Diffuser for Curly Hair
This specially designed universal diffuser is the largest and can dry your hair in less than a minute. It saves hair drying time for even the thickest and curliest hair. It fits with any hair dryers with 6 Inch head. For the best result, we suggest the BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer, Black which has 6 heat/speed settings
- Lynne Hyland, How to speed up your blow-dry at home with our favourite new hair products, 1 AUG 2016
- Emily Foley, In a Hurry? Here’s How to Dry Your Hair Faster, April 28, 2017
- Liz Ritter, 7 Game-Changing Blow-Dry Tools to Shop For Now, August 10, 2015