You recently bought a hair dryer after reading positive customer reviews about it online. On the second day of using it, you begin to notice that your curly hair is not looking as healthy as it should. It has more frizz now than before. You are agitated and confused because you followed the directions in the operation manual to the letter. You book an appointment at the nearest salon and head straight to it after work. The hair stylist asks you which type of hair diffuser you use at home. The issue starts to become clear to you now. The first thing you do after leaving the salon is an online search for “hair diffuser” and you realize how crucial this accessory is for people like you. Your hair dryer is powerful and comes with a lot of features, but it has no diffuser attachment!
There is no reason to panic because hair diffuser attachments can be purchased separately. One diffuser brand that is compatible with most hair dryers on the market is the BestTrendy Professional Universal Hair Diffuser Attachment. Its wheel mechanism helps to accommodate hair dryers of varying nozzle diameters. You can give yourself a salon-style hairdo in the comfort of your home and at a fraction of the salon charges.
There are different types of hair diffuser: cup diffuser, hand diffuser, flat-vented diffuser, mitt diffuser, and sock diffuser. The BestTrendy hair diffuser is a cup diffuser and its specifications are given below followed by a brief description of how it works, and its merits and demerits.
What you need to know about the BestTrendy hair diffuser
The BestTrendy Professional Universal Hair Diffuser is a hair dryer diffuser attachment which is currently available in 2 colors – black and pink. It is a round plastic attachment in the shape of a cup and with finger nubs that help to keep the hair dryer at a safe distance from your head.
|BestTrendy Professional Universal Hair Diffuser|
|Available colors||Black, Pink|
|Hair dryer nozzle compatibility||1.4 inches – 2.7 inches|
|Country of origin||USA|
How this attachment works
The BestTrendy diffuser attachment works by dispersing the air flow of the hair dryer over a wide area of your hair. As soon as the attachment is latched on to the nozzle of your hairdryer and switched on, it diffuses the warm or cool air around each strand instead of blowing directly on the strand itself.
How this hair diffuser is fitted on to the hair dryer
This diffuser attachment has a lock/release ‘button’ which does not press in like a button. It is more like a wheel and click-in system. To open the mouth of the hair diffuser, the wheel must be turned anti-clockwise. To close the mouth of the hair diffuser, the wheel must be turned clockwise.
When you wish to use the BestTrendy hair diffuser, open its mouth and hold it like this until you insert the end of your hair dryer in it. Then, close the mouth of the diffuser attachment snugly around the nozzle of your hair dryer. Make sure that the hair diffuser is securely fastened to the hair dryer before plugging in the device. Otherwise, the attachment will fall off while the appliance is still on and this can be dangerous.
How the BestTrendy hair diffuser can give you a head start
- It is compatible with most hair dryers including hotel dryers, travel dryers, baby dryers, and traditional hair dryers that do not have diffuser attachments. It has an adjustable grip that can accommodate the narrow nozzle of baby dryers as well as the wider nozzle of hotel dryers.
- It is also compatible with low-power hair dryers as well as high-power hair dryers.
- It has plenty of holes inside its cup for efficient air flow.
- It is lighter and more compact than other diffuser attachments on the market, making it more travel-friendly.
- It is suitable for all hair types which include straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair, and coily hair.
- It mimics air drying, leaving hair softer and less frizzy.
- It is especially recommended for damaged hair because it protects your hair from concentrated heat.
- It has smooth plastic fingers inside the cup that touch the scalp while you dry your hair thereby maintaining a safe distance between your head and the appliance.
- It has a ‘wheel and click-in’ mechanism that allows it to fit securely around the nozzle of your hair dryer. This helps the attachment to stay on your hair dryer well.
The challenges of using the BestTrendy diffuser attachment
- It is unsafe to use the BestTrendy hair diffuser on high heat and high speed because it heats up very quickly.
- Another reason to use it on low heat and low speed is to avoid possible hair damage and frizz.
- Since it has to be used on low heat and speed settings, the drying process takes longer. This makes the diffuser attachment inappropriate for bulky hair dryers because the longer drying time can cause arm fatigue.
- It only fits hair dryers with nozzle diameters between 1.4 inches and 2.7 inches. Any nozzle size outside this range is incompatible with the BestTrendy hair diffuser attachment.
How to optimize your experience with the BestTrendy hair diffuser
It is recommended to use moisturizing hair products for curly, wavy, and frizz-prone hair. if you have wavy hair, apply a salt spray to your hair immediately before using the hair diffuser. Osensia’s O So Playful Sea Spray with kelp extract will help to make your waves bouncy at the end of the diffusing process.
If you have curly hair, apply the MoroccanOil Curl Defining Cream to add volume and definition to your precious curls.
Who will benefit the most from this hair diffuser
The BestTrendy hair diffuser attachment is suitable for all hair types, but it is particularly beneficial for people with frizz-prone, curly, wavy, flat, or weak hair. Since it disperses the air flow of the hair dryer, the air does not blow straight into the hair shaft. This indirect heat preserves the natural shapes of both curly and wavy hair. It also adds bounce to curly, wavy and flat hair, and protects against frizz and heat damage.
Summary Of BestTrendy Professional Universal Hair Diffuser
This attachment is both affordable (it costs less than $25) and cleverly designed (wheel and click-in mechanism). It is a safe and dependable hair dryer accessory to use with a wide variety of hair dryers.
- Overall Rating by Author - 8.8/108.8/10
User Rating( vote)