Imagine rushing to a sales presentation in your client’s office twenty minutes late, with sore arms and untidy hair. What impact will this have on the image of your employer and your own reputation as someone who can deliver the goods on time? Your hair dryer is definitely the culprit, but no one (including your boss) is going to accept it as an excuse for your tardiness. First impressions are lasting, so you should go out of your way to make it the best.
If you are a sales executive who has to travel often to pitch your employer’s wares, then you must pay close attention to your appearance. Your hair, of course, is a top priority because it is the most visible part of your being. Choosing the right hair dryer is, therefore, very important.
A hair dryer that is easy to pack, store, carry, hold and use anywhere in the world is the perfect device to take on frequent and/or overseas trips. Conair Corporation’s travel dryer has all the features that are suitable for travel purposes.
What You Nneed To Know About This Travel Dryer
The BaByliss PRO Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer is among the latest hair dryers to enter the market. Its specifications are shown in the table below.
|BaByliss PRO Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer
|Voltage||Dual voltage: 120/240 V|
|Heating element||Tourmaline, Titanium|
|Heat settings||2 settings: Hot & Warm|
|Speed settings||2 settings: High & Low|
|Cord length||5 feet|
|Cool shot button||None|
How The Hair Tool Lives Up To Its Name
In any formal presentation, brownie points are awarded for a neat appearance. The success of a sales pitch depends as much on the presenter’s appearance as it does on the content of the presentation. Many sales professionals would argue that a presentable sales executive makes all the difference in acquiring sales leads and securing the contract.
Having perfectly styled hair and being punctual for a business presentation can’t be emphasized enough. No potential customer will appreciate an untidy appearance or showing up late for a client meeting. Therefore, investing in the right hair dryer is crucial.
The question you might ask at this point is: What are the features that make the BaByliss PRO Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer the right choice for travelers?
- Weight – A lightweight hair dryer is desirable if you travel a lot. You have to show up at the presentation on time and look your best. The BaByliss travel dryer weighs about one pound, which makes it very travel-friendly.
- Power – For someone who is constantly on the move and striving to turn prospects into profits for their employer, damaging your hair is the last thing you want to worry about. At 1,000 watts, the BaByliss travel dryer will dry your hair quickly without damaging it.
Conventional hair dryers have between 1,500 and 2,000 watts of power. This makes them bulky because the higher the wattage, the heavier the motor. Had the motor of the BaByliss travel dryer been more than 1,000 watts, it would not have been lightweight and travel-friendly.
- Size – When traveling, it is best to carry miniature versions of anything. For instance, you would not pack a full bottle of moisturizing lotion for your trip. Instead, you would pour some of it into a pocket-sized airtight container and take this on your travels. Similarly, a small appliance such as the BaByliss travel dryer, which measures an adult’s hand span and has a foldable handle, is ideal for traveling.
- Dual Voltage – If your customer visits are scheduled in a different country, you will need a dual voltage hair dryer if the voltage range in the client’s country is not the same as the voltage range in your country. This hair dryer will perform equally well in countries with a low voltage range and in countries with a high voltage range, and its label will read ‘120/240 V’. Remember to pack a plug adapter and the BaByliss travel dryer will work wonders for you.
- Tourmaline Titanium Technology – Smooth hair is easier to style and this is possible when your hair is sufficiently moisturized. Using a hair tool can strip your hair of its natural moisture and therefore make it dry, brittle and difficult to manage. A hair dryer that is built with the technology to restore the moisture of your hair is the right choice. However, perfectly styled hair will mean nothing if it takes a long time to achieve and causes you to run late for the client meeting. The BaByliss travel dryer will give you a neat hairdo and save your precious time.
- Cleaning Efficiency – As a traveling sales executive, you will not want to spend too much time cleaning your hair tools. The BaByliss PRO Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer has a removable filter which makes the cleaning process fast, simple and safe.
- Settings – The morning routine of a traveling sales executive should be less complicated and less time-consuming. Using a hair dryer with simple heat and speed settings that are logically positioned on the device is desirable. With its ‘hot’ and ‘warm’ heat settings and its ‘high’ and ‘low’ speed settings, the BaByliss travel dryer makes the choices fairly simple for someone who is pressed for time.
Some Issues With The Device
If you are looking for a hair dryer with a
- cool shot button and
- attachments like the concentrator or diffuser,
you might be disappointed in the BaByliss travel dryer. However, the travel dryer is suitable for all hair types including straight, wavy, curly and coily hair. Therefore, a diffuser or concentrator may not be necessary at all. Moreover, you do not have to carry any extra accessories. You simply fold the handle, wrap the cord around it, and pack the travel dryer inside your luggage.
Whom The Appliance Is Made For
The remarkable thing about this travel dryer is that it suits the hair care needs of a wide range of people. This hair dryer can be used by anyone regardless of hair type because it is suitable for all hair types (straight, wavy, curly and coily). If you are a person with thick hair, you can use the ‘hot’ setting to achieve a professional look within a short time. If you have thin hair, the ‘warm’ setting will protect your hair against possible heat damage. The travel dryer’s tourmaline titanium technology will combat frizz and give your frizz-prone hair a silky texture. Frequent travelers will appreciate the convenience of a compact, lightweight, portable and dual voltage hair dryer.
Some Electrifying Truths
For the travel dryer to do its job perfectly in a foreign country, you need to remember that American sockets are different from sockets elsewhere. For example, an American plug (which is two flat prongs) will not fit inside a British socket (which accepts three rectangular prongs) or a European socket (which accepts two round prongs). To resolve this incompatibility, you will need to use a universal plug adapter, so you should carry one with you on international travels.
Summary Of Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer
To make a long story short, the BaByliss PRO Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer is a worthwhile investment. You will have the perfect hairstyle sooner than you expect, leaving you with more time to focus on the details of your sales presentation.
Overall Rating by Author - 9/10
User Rating( vote)