- 1 Analytical Assessment: Why should you buy Berta hair dryers?
- 2 The Super 9 Berta hair dryers
- 3 3 Suggested Berta blow dryers from our experts
- 4 Summary Of Berta Hair Dryer Reviews
Over the years many new brands have emerged in the hair dryer manufacturing industry. However, amongst so many, Berta is a leading new brand that has already earned goodwill and huge fan following.
The reason for their instant popularity is being economic with guaranteed quality and a vast number of choices to select from. Berta has launched best quality mini below $20, travel-friendly tourmaline dryer below $30, standard ceramic dryers below $40 and updated professional all in one hair dryers below $50.
Below we have analytically evaluated Berta hair dryers considering it from the hair care, design, mechanical, technical and functional point of views, safety and other mentionable features and last but not the least, the price of their hair dryers.
Analytical Assessment: Why should you buy Berta hair dryers?
The reason for Berta’s immediate success and popularity is they use ETL certificate as a verification of their product quality. Many hair dryers may look smart and eye-catching with similar sounding features as Berta hair dryers but Berta is providing actual proof that the wattage and overall quality is exactly what they claim to be with an ETL certification.
ETL is acknowledged as a ‘Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory’ or NRTL in the United States. A product carrying the ETL certification has passed all the safety standards required by the US government, thus you can be sure that your crowning glory is in the safe and trustworthy hands.
Even from the renowned hair dryer brands, we usually hear too many promises without actual commitment. Berta assures 1-year replacement guarantee and 2 years warranty on all of their hair dryers. Berta is not a one-hit wonder! It’s not just hot air blowing from their mouth like hair dryers, it’s a solid deal no matter which one you buy.
Berta designed an array of different hair dryers for different needs such as mini, travel-friendly, standard or professional hair dryers using nano ionic technology so no matter which one you pick you will never risk damaging your hair.
The design of the Berta hair dryers
- Berta hair dryers are ergonomically designed for comfortable hair drying.
- The hair dryers made my Berta are all nano ionic but either infused with ceramic or tourmaline. Tourmaline is better for reducing static and frizz while ceramic is better for conditioning.
- The wattage is 1875 on all the blow dryers other than the mini hair dryer which is a 1000 watt blow dryer. All the hair dryers as well as the mini are quite powerful and certified by the ETL for quality and safety.
- Berta used long lasting AC motor in their regular nontraveling hair dryers. These motors are 4 times sturdier than the ordinary ones. Cuts down hair drying time in half and saves time, electricity bill and energy.
- They have used high torque DC motor in their travel-friendly models to make the hair dryers powerful yet light and easy to carry. These hair dryers are dependable, powerful and quiet too.
- All the Berta blow dryers are designed to be quiet. These are about 70 to 75 decibels approximately at top power. A rock concert can easily be 120 decibels but it’s best to avoid anything more than 85 decibels too close to your ears for too long.
- Berta placed the setting buttons intelligently so the dryers do not get turned on or off accidentally or switch the heat between high or low.
- Berta hair dryers have 2 air flow speed and 3 temperature settings. One cold air shot button is also available in most of the models.
- All the models of Berta hair dryers have ALCI US standard Safety device attached to the plug ensuring the safety of the device as well as safety from the fire hazard due to short circuit.
- Travel-friendly models have a folding handle, 360 degrees swivel and dual voltage option but the regular ones don’t. All of the models have hanging hooks.
- These are all light-weight hair dryers ranging from 14 ounces to 1.6 lbs. max. Your shoulder and hands won’t get tired due to handling these hair dryers.
- Berta hair dryers either have a sleek and glossy appearance or soft-touch rubberized finish for your specific taste and comfort. Sleek hair dryers glide easily in your hand while the rubberized ones have better grip.
- Berta provides double protection in the rear. A removable safety cap guards the removable filter. The removable cap has net patterns to let the heat out without hair getting sucked into the back and the removable filter inside can be cleaned occasionally to get rid of the dust particles.
- Mechanically, Berta hair dryers work smoothly without complaint because these hair dryers are checked and certified by the ETL.
- Berta used both AC and DC motors depending on their purpose. The non-travel versions are built with the long-lasting sturdier AC motors for frequent use thus these blow dryers can endure non-stop use in the salons. You can trust on these for flawless performance time after time.
- Berta used high torque DC motors for a few standard and the travel-friendly hair dryers. These hair dryers are lighter and smaller as well as stronger and powerful too. Compact, lightweight, 360 degrees swivel cord and dual voltage are the highlights of these hair dryers.
- Berta ensures that all their hair dryers are made with nano ionic materials to keep your hair damage free due to excess heat exposure
- Berta hair dryers are convincingly quiet, none are above 75 decibels.
- The ALCI US standard plug is an important mechanical feature of the Berta hair dryers. Use the test button on the plug before you turn the hair dryer on preventing damage to the hair dryer and to yourself
All Berta hair dryers are built with the best hair friendly negative ionic technology. Not only that but they also claim that Berta solid rubberized black and Berta rubberized cadet Blue emit 100 times more negative ions than any other nano ionic dryers in the market.
- Berta hair dryers are suitable for all hair types and can be used frequently without damage.
- Either tourmaline or ceramic has been used on these negative ionic hair dryers for smooth, manageable and naturally glossy hair without using other additional product. All Berta hair dryers use FAR infra-red heating technology for damage-free hair drying.
- Tourmaline is used to build hair dryers to release negative ions to remove static and frizz while adding shine and smoothness. Tourmaline doesn’t cause heat damage and ensure healthier and stronger hair.
- Ceramic heats up fast, evenly releasing FAR infra-red heat from all around to break down the water on your wet hair into smaller beads. These little particles of water pour through the cuticles keeping the hair shaft supple and moist making it healthier from within. It dries the hair faster without damage cutting down the heat exposure too.
- According to the thickness of your hair, use the heat setting from hot, warm or cool. Use the heat and high-speed airflow without nozzle attachment to blow dry. Use the concentrator, variable air-flow, and heat settings to style your hair.
- The cold shot button shuts the cuticles tightly to enhance the glossy shine and smoothness. It helps the hair remain manageable and hold the styled shape until the next hair wash.
The basic steps to use Berta hair dryers
1st step: Use the Test button on the plug to test the hair dryer.
2nd step: Gently brush your towel dried hair.
3rd step: Part your hair into equal sections depending on the thickness of your hair
4th step: Select heat setting and air flow setting according to your requirement
5th step: Attach concentrator nozzle if you require focused heat and air flow
6th step: In the end use the cool shot button to make the hairstyle last longer
Safety features and other attributes
The Berta hair dryers come with ALCI safety device attached to the plug. Press the test switch to check the hair dryer before turning it on and avoid short circuit or spark causing damage to the hair dryer or from shocking yourself.
Berta is affordable and most blow dryers cost below $40. One travel-friendly hair dryer is below $30 and the mini blow dryers costs below $20 making it the best quality assuring economic brand
After carefully considering Berta hair dryers from the following aspects such as the hair care, design, mechanical, technical and functional point of views, safety features, and the price, we conclude that Berta is a budget-friendly brand of negative ionic hair dryers with high-performance quality.
The satisfied customers have returned numerous times to buy more than one Berta hair dryer, either for themselves or to gift it to somebody special because although it’s affordable it doesn’t look cheap.
The Super 9 Berta hair dryers
Hair dryers made by Berta are equipped with the negative ionic technology. To satisfy the variety of customers they have offered many different models up until now.
Still, we have only listed the ‘Super 9’ hair dryers by Berta that are sold in the amazon.com because only they deliver quality products worldwide.
|Product Name||Pros and cons||Color & weight||Watt|
Travel Hair Dryer
|3. BERTA Professional Hair Dryer|
All in one
|4. BERTA |
Healthy Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer
Professional Tourmaline Ceramic
(All in one)
Soft Touch Finish
Negative Ionic Hair Blow Dryer
|8. Berta 1875W Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer (Red)||Pros:|
Not dual voltage
Professional Hair Dryer
3 Suggested Berta blow dryers from our experts
We have suggested 3 different Berta hair dryers from different viewpoint
1. Berta Candy Pink Mini – Best Mini Blow Dryer
Description: It is cute as a button and feather-light but don’t underestimate the power of the Berta 1000 watt ETL certified Candy Pink hair dryer with ceramic negative ionic technology.
Berta mini hair dryer is a palm-size hair dryer measuring just 7 inches by 8 inches with the concentrator attached to it. The regular hair dryers can be from 8.50 inches to 10 inches by 9 inches to 11 inches, excluding the concentrator.
The advantage of carrying Berta mini hair dryer is it will fit right into the toiletries bag or in the pocket of a gym duffel bag and won’t make you carry a big luggage or waste space.
It is not just cute but also capable. Built with Negative ionic ceramic technology and FAR infrared heat, Berta portable mini blow dryer will dry your hair faster as well as nourish your hair.
It’s loaded with a high torque light-weight DC motor to provide a powerful yet gentle and quiet hair dryer on the go. It has two-speed setting and one individual cool shot button too.
It has a removable filter and a removable outer cap on the back to protect the hair getting sucked into it. Occasional cleaning of the removal filter will keep the airflow fast.
It is not dual voltage because it is not built for the overseas traveler. It doesn’t fold because it is already a mini and if it folded and became even smaller into a micro size hair dryer, you will have difficulty to find it or to use it!
If you need a folding hair dryer for both local and overseas alike then please check out the best travel-friendly hair dryer by Berta.
Travelling often takes a toll on your hair because of the change in climate, water and especially when you use the ordinary hair dryers provided by the hotels. Just keep this in your traveling bag and give your hair a break from those torturing device.
Last but not the least; it comes with a 1-year replacement and 2-year warranty. The hair dryer doesn’t look or feel cheap and performs superbly but the price is within $20 which is economical.
2. Berta Tourmaline Folding Dryer – Best Economic Tourmaline Travel Hair Dryer
Description: Tourmaline is a precious gem that releases only negative ions when heated promoting healthier hair thus tourmaline hair dryers are costly. Most people are too afraid to damage it thus seldom takes tourmaline hair dryers on foreign tours. Not being dual voltage, heavy and big are other reasons to avoid it on a trip abroad.
Just for travelers like you, Berta made this tourmaline hair dryer which is travel-friendly as well as economic and effective tourmaline hair dryer below $25. Yes! It’s a dual voltage, lightweight, easy to carry, with long swivel cord and a hair dryer infused with tourmaline that makes your hair manageable and naturally glossy without draining your wallet.
Just because it’s economic it’s not cheaply made and ETL certifies the quality of this hair dryer is officially US standard. It also comes with an ALCI device attached with the plug so you can test it before turning it on to avoid a short circuit.
Have you damaged your hair by the stress of frequent tours already? No need to lose hope or a lot of money. Berta tourmaline hair dryer can nourish your crowning glory to become healthier, manageable and naturally shiny again.
You can use it as frequently as you wish to. It is strongly built and looks smart and handy.
3. BERTA Professional Hair Dryer – Best Budget-Friendly all in one Hair Dryer
Nowadays only a hair-dryer is not enough. We want a hair styling hair dryer thus concentrators or diffuser attachments are even sold separately nowadays. However, that is not very economic. So for your convenience Berta has updated their Professional Hair Dryer with 3 different useful and popular attachments under $50.
The hair-dryer is a professional standard Berta ceramic dryer with advanced negative ionic technology and FAR infrared heat to assure the damage free heat.
The diffuser eliminates frizz and static making hair soft and shiny without even adding products.
The concentrator blows forceful hot air through its narrow vent to mold the hair into a curler or a comb for straightening.
It’s difficult to run a comb and the dryer all at once on your own hair so this comb pick attachment is provided by Berta to detangle and straighten hair at home.
Berta claims that this hair dryer releases 100 times more negative ions compared to any other ionic hair dryers available in the market to promote healthier hair and with these attachments you can create more noticeable hair styles without spending a lot of time or money.
If you count how much you will spend in a salon for these separate hair settings each time and how much this Berta all in one complete styling system will save you throughout the years, I think you will be convinced to make a onetime investment of buying this styling kit.
Berta hair dryer all in one complete styling system is also certified by the ETL and come with one-year replacement guarantee and 2-year warranty.
Summary Of Berta Hair Dryer Reviews
Berta is a hair dryer company that makes great quality reliable hair dryers with the intention to gain people’s trust and wants satisfied, long-term and faithful customers.